Terms & Conditions – In Store
- When you place an order with us we will send an e-mail confirmation of the price and details, only then are we accepting the order and a contract is actually made between us. In the unlikely event that there has been a pricing error or price change we will advise you of this before processing and you will be given the opportunity to agree to any alteration or price change before the order is finalised. Any payment made is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions, (please print a copy for future use).
- We endeavour to deliver any stock item within 14 days, if the products are none stocked items and are sourced directly from a manufacturer or a distributor we will endeavour to deliver within 30 days, (beginning from the day after receipt of your order). However where delivery is delayed by circumstances beyond our control we will give you the opportunity to agree a revised delivery date or provide you with a refund. The date of order shall be deemed to be the date of normal working, Monday to Friday, excluding any Public/Bank Holiday, and during our Christmas shutdown. Special orders for bespoke items, such as whirlpool baths, cannot be cancelled and this will be specified on your order, you will be given the anticipated delivery and the option to go ahead at this stage or cancel before we proceed with the order.
- Colour match is as exact as manufacturing processes’ and materials allow and must be checked before installation, (Example woods are natural materials and therefore will have grain and colour difference. Tiles, ceramics and acrylics have different light characteristics and will appear slightly different in certain light conditions to others. Where batch numbers are quoted please check before installation. Also it should be noted that although colour representations are as accurate as possible any representations of items within this website may not be totally accurate due to photography and printing limitations.
- On delivery or collection. All goods must be checked and shortages or visible faults, (obvious to you as the consumer), must be reported to us within 5 days. If the packaging or product is damaged on delivery please write this on the delivery drivers paperwork.
- All goods must be unwrapped before fitting is commenced (e.g. screwing legs to the bath) and fully checked, it is advisable to organise delivery in advance of the date contractors arrive, to avoid holding up installation. Note: It is advisable to do so before removal of existing items. If goods are found to be damaged or incorrect, Tecaz Ltd will sort the problem out as soon as possible; the customer must give a reasonable time for this to be carried out. Note: To avoid delay or difficulty in assessing correcting or exchanging any item found to be not suitable it is imperative that the customer or the fitter, do not fit the product if it is easily identifiable as incorrect in any way. Fitting could be seen as the end user being satisfied with the finish and suitability.
- Pre assembled (dry fitted) items, such as taps, showers and cistern fittings are packaged only to demonstrate that all the parts are supplied and will require to be adequately sealed by the installer when the installation is commenced.
- When delivery is arranged it is only to your front door, delivery staff are not authorised to assist further than this. If a delivery date is arranged and the purchaser is unable to accept this delivery on the date and time specified another delivery charge may be levied.
- If you wish to return goods, we must be notified in writing of your intention and reason(s), it is advisable to use one of our return forms, copy enclosed with goods, (if lost or omitted e-mail email@example.com for a copy). If the reason is valid (i.e.: goods found to be faulty), we will arrange the necessary paperwork and collection/delivery/postage. some goods may require verification of alleged fault and need inspection before acceptance of return. As a consumer you have a duty of care when returning the goods, therefore you must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately, preferably in their original packaging to protect against damage before returning to us. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before we receive them and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in their value. Any cost of return of none faulty goods must be borne by the customer.
- Goods must be paid for after four weeks in stock. When in excess of this, unless agreed for in writing, Tecaz Ltd reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for storage, this amount will be advised to you once 4 weeks elapse. Any late payments will incur interest charges 2% over base rate. If you wish to store goods in excess of 4 weeks please discuss this with the salesperson and have it written on the order at time of purchase.
- Dishonoured cheques will incur a charge of £15.00. Plus interest and any costs incurred by us.
- Where goods are cancelled or returned which are not required. Tecaz Ltd will issue a credit note and/or deduct a cancellation charge, to our choice and assessment. (minimum cancellation change is 25% of total price of the goods returned, where these are not part of the company’s core stock range. If from the core stock range the costs will be assessed but would usually amount to 25% of the products returned if in an acceptable resalable state.
- Goods must be paid for prior to delivery or collection. If payment is by personal or business cheque, allow at least 6 working days to clear.
- Tecaz Ltd intends to rely upon the written terms set out here, if you require any changes please make sure you ask for these to be put in writing. In that way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what the Company and you the customer is expected to do. Tecaz Ltd reserves the right to alter or amend these terms, and therefore do not assume that the same terms will apply to any future orders. The Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights, (For example if goods are faulty or mis described), and are under the jurisdiction of the Laws of England.
- The Customer is responsible for accessibility to the delivery address.
- We take great care to ensure that all details held within the website are accurate, but we would ask you to check that the item(s) delivered meet your specifications, sizes, descriptions and illustrations as soon as practical after delivery. Please report any problem as soon as discovered, as this will help us to resolve any difficulty as quickly as possible.
- If you are ordering from outside of Mainland United Kingdom please verify availability of items for delivery.
- Guarantees are for 12 months unless specifically mentioned as otherwise by Tecaz Ltd. Any Manufacturers additional guarantees are between the final purchaser and the manufacturer and not Tecaz Ltd.
- Privacy and data protection. Tecaz Ltd will not pass any details on to any third party other than for delivery purposes or order fulfilment.
Call Centre opening times: 9.00 until 5.00 Monday to Friday. Telephone: (+44) 01912576511